Me tocó vivír en un lugar muy alto. Tiene una hermosa vista hacia el mar, hacia un puerto y hacia un gran valle. Sopla un fuerte viento que me trae el susurro de las olas y la fuerza para atender a mi familia, mi esposo y mis hijos que amo tanto y mientras ese invisible pero poderoso viento siga soplando agitaré mis alas y seguiré "Volando Alto".

I live on top of a mountain , it have a beautiful view to the sea, to the large valley and to a port. Blows a strong wind that brings me the whisper of the waves and the strength to caring my family, my husband and my children whom I love so much…And while that invisible, but powerful wind keep blowing, I will wave my wings and Flying High...

lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

¡El Cántico Melodioso de Las Aves!

Volando Alto es el nombre de mi blog...Y no es solamente porque yo viva en lugar alto, sino también porque por aquí vuelan muy alto muchas especies de aves...¡Y con su volar...su cantar!..Es preciosa escuchar ese coro que se mezcla y entonan cántico de alegría...en esta ocasión pude tomar estas fotos preciosas de una pitirre en su nido cantando...Tengo ese nido en el árbol de mi patio!

*****************************************

Flying High is the name of my blog ... And not just because I live in a high place, but also because here are flying many species of birds ... And with their flies, their singing! ... it's lovely to hear that chorus that mixes  a singing song of joy ... At this time, I took these beautiful pics of a kingbird  singing in her nest ... This nest is on  the tree in my yard!




2 comentarios:

Tammy dijo...

These are AMAZING pictures Sita!

Vanessa dijo...

Thanks Tammy...Are a blessing looking this nature wonder!