Me tocó vivír en un lugar muy alto. Tiene una hermosa vista hacia el mar, hacia un puerto y hacia un gran valle. Sopla un fuerte viento que me trae el susurro de las olas y la fuerza para atender a mi familia, mi esposo y mis hijos que amo tanto y mientras ese invisible pero poderoso viento siga soplando agitaré mis alas y seguiré "Volando Alto".

I live on top of a mountain , it have a beautiful view to the sea, to the large valley and to a port. Blows a strong wind that brings me the whisper of the waves and the strength to caring my family, my husband and my children whom I love so much…And while that invisible, but powerful wind keep blowing, I will wave my wings and Flying High...

jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

¡Ay, Qué Amores!

Antes de enseñarles como quedó el reguero de mi casa después de Miguel "arruinar mi casa", tengo que compartir esta tremenda foto. Es Isaac mi hijo con su caballo Pirata. Miren qué amores hasta parece que el caballo se está riendo. Vallan a este link, http://www.scrapbookflair.com/Dove_Mom/Bestial_Love/page1 y ya verán la página que tuve que hacerles.
______________________________________
Oh, what love!
Before show you how looks the mess of my house after Miguel "ruin my house," I have to share this amazing photo. This is Isaac my son with his horse Pirata. Look what love, it seems that the horse is laughing. Look at this link, http://www.scrapbookflair.com/Dove_Mom/Bestial_Love/page1 and you will see the page that I had to do.


No hay comentarios: